Wedding Card Messages
Know just what to say with this list of creative and thoughtful wedding card messages. No matter what your relationship to the bride or groom you can find the perfect card message for your wedding gift.
1. Thinking of you both and wishing you all happiness as you celebrate the joys your
marriage has brought. May your special day bring you many loving moments to share;
moments you’ll remember long after the day has passed.
2. In your smiles, all the warmth and fun, all the gentleness and joy of a cherished
friendship. In your hearts, all the closeness and care, all the tenderness and devotion
of a lifetime romance. In your marriage, all the harmony and hope, all the power and
promise of a love that grows ever stronger and more beautiful with the passing years.
3. May this be the happy beginning of a wonderful life together.
4. May you always drink together from the source of love, which is a mighty spring
forever pouring itself out for you.
5. Wish you might, wish you may, have a sweet romantic day made of moments
meant for two, filled with love that feels brand-new.
6. For a Special Couple. May your wedding be a time to celebrate all the richness
love has brought into your lives and all the joy that still lies ahead.
Wishing you happiness always.
7. (Funny) If there’s one important key to a successful marriage, it’s sharing–
the sharing of responsibility, of emotions, of souls…but most important…
of the TV remote control.
8. May today be a day that surrounds you with beauty, warms you with memories
and fills your life with very special happiness.
9. The warmest of warm wishes for an especially happy wedding day.
10. With love to a special couple whose happiness together warms the hearts of everyone
around them. Congratulations.
11. (Bride To Groom) A happy wedding day to the man I want beside me every night for
the rest of forever. I love you.
12. (Bride To Groom) I LOVE YOU. Those three words contain every beautiful feeling
I know…feelings of happiness, comfort, trust, friendship, and affection. I LOVE YOU.
Every time I say it, every time I hear it, I’m even more thankful to be marrying you.
13. (Groom To Bride) The world has changed a lot (and so have we!) since we first met.
We’ve shared some sad and funny times and years we won’t forget. When all is said
and done, there’s one unchanging thing that’s true-with every breath, I find myself
more thankful I have you.
14. (Groom To Bride) When someone asks me what it’s like being married to the most
fun, wonderful, sexiest person alive, I tell them they’ll have to ask you!
15. (Groom To Bride) Thanks for being so amazing in every way–for loving me so
completely that I can’t help but become a better man spending my days with you.
The best promise I ever made to God was to love you. It’s been the easiest and
most rewarding to keep. I can’t wait to be your husband.